- A visit from my awesome friend Sara, complete with a Nothing Bundt Cakes cake.
- Playgroup with dear friends at Chick-fil-A (also very dear to me).
- Sidenote: watch this hilarious video that describes me and my friends pretty much perfectly. The husband in the video = Sam.
- A visit from my valiant visiting teachers,also complete with a Nothing Bundt Cakes cake (my friends know me so well)!
- A super awesome nap for the girls and me (best birthday present they could give me).
- Baking party with Clara.
- Qdoba picnic at the park.
- BYU brownies (made by Clara during said baking party).
- Presents from Sam: new workout clothes, a cooking thermometer, and drumroll please........ a WHEAT GRINDER!!! Best gift. I cannot wait to use this beautiful machine and make delicious, nutritious bread for my family for the rest of our lives!
Also as an added bonus, I snapped this adorable photo and my heart melted a little bit.
I'm so lucky to have two sweet little girls and an amazing, loving, patient, kind husband. It might as well be my birthday every day!