Background

Friday, September 18, 2015

Clara Sings, Jumps, Splits, Builds, and Puzzles

This blog is being resurrected! I needed somewhere to share favorite pictures and videos, musings of my mind, etc without feeling like I was over posting on Facebook or Instagram. I like blogging because I can get my thoughts down and nobody is obligated to read them, but those who are actually interested, have easy access! Based on my blogging track record, it may not last long. But based on the amount of blog-worthy content I have and anticipate having for the rest of my life, it will last forever! Here's to the latter becoming a reality.

To kickoff my comeback to the blogging world, here are 5 adorable videos (isn't 5 things Friday a thing??) taken of Clara in the last couple of weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment